Your journey is limitless, your life profound.
The guests on our show are ordinary people doing extraordinary things on purpose. On this episode, we’ll celebrate the best insights from each guest AND how they’re impacting the inspired lives we’re living.
After just two seasons, we’ve got 250,000 downloads! Which means more lives are being touched and more people are living inspired with us. Thanks for being part of the this Live Inspired movement and for sharing it with your friends!
Make sure you’re subscribed for Season 3 (starts next week)! We’ll be announcing exciting news about the Live Inspired community that you won’t want to miss. Also, get inspiration and updates from me via email: JohnOLearyInspires.com/email
- Hear my full Jack Buck story here (at 32:30).
- See the MLB Hall of Fame crystal baseball Jack gave me here.
- Jinny Ditzler (author, Your Best Year Yet) “Live your best life by answering these 10 questions; begin by looking back at where you’ve been.”
- Jon Gordon (author of The Energy Bus) “Stay positive. Too often we give it away: To bad weather, traffic, crabby coworkers. Feed yourself so you can feed others.”
- Meg Meeker, MD (parenting expert, author, pediatrician) “Parents are so much more worried today. They so desperately want to be ‘good parents’ that they’re exhausting important energy on stuff that doesn’t matter.”
- Mike Matheny (head coach, St. Louis Cardinals) “Discipline, toughness, enthusiasm and selflessness. If you have these, you’ve maximized what you can control.” Mike’s story reminds us “Leadership is caught not taught.”
- Rocky Sickmann (veteran, former POW) “Freedom is not free.” Rocky is an epic reminder of the sacrifices made by men and women in the military AND: We tend to focus on the big things, but its the little things that give us the most joy.
- Dale Partridge (author & entrepreneur) “Sometimes a company can grow faster than people. Prioritize what actually matters… and act with honor. We need more people who can say ‘follow my example.'”
- Jill Blashack Strahan (founder, Tastefully Simple and author) “If you don’t have motors in your life, the anchors are going to pull you down and drown you. Be around positive people that pull you up and plant positivity, not fear.”
- Wm. Paul Young (author of THE SHACK; movie debuted in March) “When you have fear you either control or you trust. Choose trust.”
- Travis Thomas (author, coach and Yes And! founder) Travis gave us a concrete tool to get unstuck in life and relationship. Do not miss it!
- Kim Scott (podcaster; past exec, Google; book Radical Candor published in March) Kim debunks the popular phrase “If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all” and taught us to serve others and achieve goals, through radical candor: Speaking honestly from a place of love.
250,000 have chosen to wake up and live inspired with us through the Live Inspired Podcast. Wow! Season 2 – was it good for you?
It was awesome for me! It was a blast to have these men and women in studio. Sharing with us their lives, lessons and mistakes what it meant for them and more importantly: What it means for each of us in our inspired lives.
Season 3 – is going to be just as good. make sure you are subscribed and ready for the first episode next week!
Get my weekly inspiration and updates in your inbox at: JohnOLearyInspires.com/email
Thanks for being here. Thanks for being part of the movement to live inspired and touch lives along the way.
If you enjoyed today’s episode: Subscribe (automatically get new episodes), rate and review (grow the Live Inspired. movement) this podcast anywhere you get your podcasts.
I can’t wait to see you here next Thursday! Today is your day. Live Inspired.