“Be strong enough to stand alone, be yourself enough to stand apart, but be wise enough to stand together when the times comes.” – M. Amends
“So, what are you all about?”
I was recently asked this question by one of my board members. I think it’s one we all might benefit from answering. Let me explain.
During a recent board meeting, I shared my vision for creating an active, vibrant, thriving community. One where individuals can become better versions of themselves, unite with others striving similarly and aspire to make the world – starting with their own – a better place.
After sharing my vision and passion, one of my board members asked, “So, what are you really all about?”
Not having a clear response, I committed to reflecting on his question.
What began as a simple response has become a manifesto; a belief statement focused on possibility, uniting individuals from various backgrounds and igniting our growing community.
This is my response, it’s what I believe and it’s what Live Inspired IN STUDIO is all about:
IN STUDIO COMMUNITY MANIFESTO.
- A single spark can ignite a mighty movement.
- In the profound value of each one of our lives – and the limitless potential within them.
- Each one of us has a unique calling to discern, a mission to embrace, a purpose to live.
- Every one of us has a story, generally it’s not the one we’re telling the world, but our true stories are indeed worthy.
- That the mundane, isn’t; that good enough, isn’t; and that getting by, isn’t enough.
- That just because something has not been done, doesn’t mean that it can’t be done.
- That we get to live by choice, not by chance. [Tweet this] | [Share on Facebook]
- That nothing is more wasteful than enduring, existing, or wasting our lives away in apathy, denial, shame or regret.
- That the end of our formal education doesn’t mean we’re done growing in the classroom of life.
- Mistakes aren’t final, that incremental change is transformative and human potential is intended to be unleashed.
- So strongly in our opinions, values and faith, that we are open to learning from others with different opinions and different values.
- In fighting for things we know matter, and surrendering to things we know we can’t control.
- In the power of love, gift of grace, promise of tomorrow and miracle of the moment.
- In the truth that the best is yet to come.
Why am I sharing this manifesto, these beliefs, with you?
My friend, I’m inviting you to join a community that is turning off the negativity and fear-based thinking spread by traditional media. One choosing to grow, collaborate and impact the world, starting in our own homes. I want you to be part of this community.
Live Inspired IN STUDIO community launches next week, but registration closes today. Don’t wait. Register today!
We must be strong enough to stand alone, confident enough to stand apart, but be wise enough to stand together when the times comes.
The time has come. Can’t wait to join you In Studio!
This is your day. Live Inspired.