Go back to: Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3 | Day 4 | Day 5 [Haven’t taken the IN AWE 21-Day Challenge? Join here.]

Welcome to Day 6 of the IN AWE 21-Day Challenge! Today, we spark inspiration, meaning and joy by cultivating HUMOR:

Day 6 kite image

“A day without sunshine is like, you know… night.” – Steve Martin

CHALLENGE: Laughing fills our heart with joy and our minds with peace. Today, let’s share a laugh.

INSPIRATION: At the very beginning of a 5-hour drive home from a conference in Nashville, my traveling companion wanted to pull over for a delicious milkshake.

Who am I to question or deny that?! It went south quickly. As he handed me the shakes, they spilled all over me. As good friends tend to do, rather than help clean up, he grabbed his phone and recorded it! Watch the short, embarrassing and, most importantly, funny video here.Spilled milkshake.

ACTION: With everyone posting how terrible everything is right now, go in a totally different direction. Post your favorite funny video below and on social media right now. When you do, tag a few of your friends who you know will get a laugh. Also tag me and use #inawe.

My friend, today is your day!  Live IN AWE.

Did you know? The 21-Day IN AWE Challenge is inspired by John’s new book IN AWE. Order your copy + see all the fun behind the scenes at ReadInAwe.com.

• Barbara Kay

Humor – Best I can say is – Keep a smile on your face and be the individual everyone is happy to see enter the room.

• Anastasia
  • Brenda Vellia

Here is a link to a video that was sent to me last week, I really needed this!! Hope you enjoy it too!!

• Jackie

I’m a day late posting my favorite funny video (yesterday was a long, very hard workday). I can’t wait to watch the rest of these this weekend.

With Father’s Day coming up, it is a classic I will be sure to post for others then too.

• Connie Strand

I recently discovered and started following Wisconsin native Charlie Berens. I was born and raised in the Midwest so can relate to his humor. (I had some difficulty copying the YouTube video as a link so you may need to copy this to your browser or check out his channel on YouTube.

• Lori M.
    • John O'Leary

Yes! Great find my friend. Let’s ship you a copy of IN AWE (once it’s released next month).
      Shoot an email over to brian@johnolearyinspires.com and include the best address for shipping.

• John Oleary

This is an awesome share Deanna! Thx for it. Stay IN AWE!

• Deanna

My husband and I were able to visit Moab at the beginning of March. We were in awe of the beautiful landscape and had a bit of fun! We came upon this crevice in one of the formations. It had a nice uphill grade to it and soft sand. I said, “Hey! Let’s climb up it and then run down!” We felt like kids! Here’s a video he took of me running down.

• dolores

I am not sure how to post a video

Have a awesome day, enjoy the shake