Home › Forums › Discussion Forum › What do you spend too much (wasted) time doing?
- This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 6 months ago by roberthugginsdj.
- July 10, 2019 at 11:29 am #67724
- July 10, 2019 at 11:57 am #67726
I spend more time on my phone than I should. Looking at social media, reading emails + surfing the internet. I need to refocus my attention on things that matter and on the people I am with.
- July 14, 2019 at 3:50 pm #68115John ShanesyParticipant
This is a great question that I’ve been thinking about the last couple days (funny how that works) and I’m going to put 180 spin on my reply. I believe I’ve been wasting time while actually trying to save time and not letting the space in. For example, trying to complete a four day lesson in two days; speeding up podcasts, thinking “if I eat this while I’m driving, I’ll save some time”, etc. We’re (I’m) wasting the space where the lessons are learned, where the real thoughts push action. So, it may be that in my attempt to not waste time, I kind of am.
- September 13, 2019 at 12:52 pm #73897roberthugginsdjParticipant
This is very insightful John.
What you are saying is, you may be rushing past your best thinking or opportunities?
- July 16, 2019 at 8:18 am #68233HeatherParticipant
Overthinking/researching. I often overdo this. This is what makes me great at a lot of things in my life – but I need to look at when it is really necessary or not.
- September 13, 2019 at 12:55 pm #73898roberthugginsdjParticipant
Thank you for your input. To me, you are saying and correct me if I am wrong, I heather do not want to make a mistake. Making mistakes has been a source of pain for you? Is what I am hearing correct?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.