Home › Forums › Discussion Forum › What is one benefit you receive from being a part of the IN STUDIO community?
- This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Abby Richter – Team O’Leary.
- March 6, 2019 at 12:48 pm #58149John O’LearyKeymaster
- March 8, 2019 at 5:18 pm #58258RaeleenParticipant
One benefit I have received from being part of the IN STUDIO community is the joy of being around like-minded people all trying to become the best versions of ourselves, together. With the monthly webcasts, the weekly texts, and now the Discussion Forum, members can participate to the level they feel comfortable. I have seen, and felt, some awesome connections during my time IN STUDIO. Thanks John, for all you do to build the community.
- March 12, 2019 at 3:12 pm #58453Brooke LewisParticipant
Renewed hope! InStudio has provided me a reliable and consistent place to get “filled up!” With all of the tools, education, and motivation provided each month, it gives me what I need to stay ON FIRE!
- March 22, 2019 at 12:36 pm #58844
Love that Brooke… “renewed hope”! I couldn’t agree more. It’s nice to have a place to take pause each month and focus on how we can make improvements in our daily lives. Glad you are getting the benefits!
- March 12, 2019 at 3:47 pm #58456janette votawParticipant
One benefit is knowing that I am not the only one trying to figure out how to navigate this life in a positive manner. I want to be a hope giver and a dream chaser . Figuring out how to do that is not always easy. Being part of the In Studio tribe is a way to learn from John and all the other participants. I am grateful for each and everyone in this group.
- March 22, 2019 at 12:40 pm #58846
Welcome Janette! It is comforting to know that as we face similar struggles that life throws at us, we have the ongoing support of this community to help navigate through it. To know how others conquer life’s obstacles can help us navigate through our own solutions.
- March 13, 2019 at 11:47 am #58471Julie McGrathParticipant
One benefit from being a part of the IN STUDIO community is always feeling encouraged after the webcasts. John is a great teacher/leader and the member participation is a great support. Like Brooke said, it’s a place to get “filled up!”
- March 22, 2019 at 12:41 pm #58848
We are thrilled to know you are continually encouraged from our IN STUDIO webcasts! Go Julie!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.