Home › Forums › Discussion Forum › What is something new you have tried recently and loved?
- This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 6 months ago by roberthugginsdj.
- January 23, 2019 at 11:05 am #56084Abby Richter – Team O’LearyKeymaster
- January 24, 2019 at 11:45 am #56135RaeleenParticipant
Going back to work after many years “retired” raising my family!
- February 4, 2019 at 3:13 pm #56685Mary Beth FoxParticipant
Congratulations Raeleen! That’s a big step!
Brooke, I’m on the same page as you sort of. I’m loving the app 2Do. It allows me to manage my life but in the context of the roles and goals I set up in my Best Year Yet exercises. I realize Jinny Ditzler has a process for that online but I wasn’t ready to jump in to that commitment or lost momentum trying to understand if her approach would sync across my Apple/ Mac world. For now 2Do is serving the purpose really well. Maybe I’ll look at Jinny’s website for 2020.
Also, food wise, I try to cook one new recipe every week. My husband and I are now empty nesters and eat at home most nights. We could easily get in a rut but experimenting with something new each week keeps it interesting and new recipes we like become part of the ongoing repertoire. I’m about 70% successful on something new each week. It’s really easy with internet searching and electronic storage of recipes to repeat.
- January 27, 2019 at 6:17 pm #56354Brooke LewisParticipant
My new planner for 2019! It has exactly what I need to stay focused, keep on track, as well as organize my family, new business, allllll the things! 🙂 Oh, and avocado toast with hard boiled eggs on top seasoned with a little salt and pepper…trying to get back on track eating a healthier breakfast and this is super simple and fast!
- February 4, 2019 at 5:23 pm #56692KevinParticipant
I’ve recommitted to health. Specifically, I am checking back in to a keto style of eating and working out. As a result, my wife and I jumped into SoulCycle (spin class) and have absolutely loved it. Next one on Wednesday!
- February 11, 2019 at 9:36 am #57048John ShanesyParticipant
The Productivity Planner from the same folks who put out “The Five Minute Journal”. The physical size “sticks”; meaning it’s super portable and doesn’t add weight to your daily bag. The meat to the book is inside and it keeps you moving towards knocking out what’s most important each day. It’s worth a look:
- September 13, 2019 at 1:03 pm #73899roberthugginsdjParticipant
Contributing here at Instudio is new for me.
I have been too isolationist.
I can go days without going out. Seeing people. Calling anyone.
I think we are built to be in a community. I have avoided being in a community to my cost.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.