- April 15, 2019 at 10:33 am #59849
- April 15, 2019 at 11:35 am #59856kropfkmParticipant
Definitely learned helplessness. Trying and failing at something, many things, so often that it sometimes feels like there can’t be another outcome.
Loved the story about Don’t Stop BELIEVE’N, wrote that one up on my white board.
- This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by kropfkm.
- April 15, 2019 at 11:38 am #59859
Kropfkm: Thanks for sharing….Fall thousand times….get up one more….that is a great, painful, but ultimately the best way to continue moving forward in life toward success, significance and deeper meaning….Glad you’re here my friend –
- April 15, 2019 at 11:42 am #59861kropfkmParticipant
Fall a thousand times, get up one more. Another great quote for the whiteboard!
Oh and loved the Swedish proverb (I’m half Swedish), but didn’t write it down fast enough. Can you send me that again?
- April 15, 2019 at 11:54 am #59864
Joy that is shared is doubled….
Pain that is shared is halved.
Keep going my friend — and STAY on fire – – J
- April 15, 2019 at 11:36 am #59857Abby Richter – Team O’LearyKeymaster
I think cynicism. I want to go back and rewatch that part of the webcast to dig in a bit more…
- April 15, 2019 at 11:40 am #59860
You aren’t alone Abby…..think the majority of the marketplace might benefit from arresting Cynicism….its a chronic problem we adults all face …. Enjoy watching it again….and get ready for an entire webcast episode on it….Giving you something to look forward to!!!
- April 15, 2019 at 11:43 am #59862Jennifer MackParticipant
I’m not exactly sure which one this falls under but I absolutely struggle with self doubt. That often comes and robs me of the hope and excitement I feel to step outside my comfort zone. I work every day to become more aware of it so I can counteract it.
John, I’m not always able to get on live but when I do it’s such an inspiring time for me to hear you speak and interact with others listening. Thank you for doing what you do! I feel privileged to be a lifer.
- April 15, 2019 at 11:56 am #59865
Jennifer Mack….Lifer: Thank you for who you are and for ALL you do….we feel fortunate to have you in our community…and I am fortunate to consider you a friend…. Self doubt….yup….that could have absolutely been another category…I’d put it under despair….but it’s not a perfect fit. Keep stretching forward, keep enjoying the sunshine, keep making a difference and KNOW that your best is yet to come… John
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.