- January 21, 2019 at 3:29 pm #56012Abby Richter – Team O’LearyKeymaster
- January 27, 2019 at 6:19 pm #56355Brooke LewisParticipant
Reading at night as a part of my bedtime routine! I have my morning routine down pat, but the bedtime one didn’t really exist so I am trying to be more intentional with that part of my day.
- February 4, 2019 at 3:06 pm #56680Mary Beth FoxParticipant
I am going to work on systematizing more of my household tasks – specifically buying the routine stuff (laundry detergent, toilet paper, light bulbs) so that I’m not
A. Running out at inopportune times
B. Spending my time inefficiently running errands based on what I need to pick up NOW
This may seem insignificant but my thinking is that by putting a plan in place this will self-manage going forward freeing my capacity for more fulfilling activities. Also, some low hanging fruit for success early in the year seems like a good idea…
- This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Mary Beth Fox.
- February 4, 2019 at 5:58 pm #56695KevinParticipant
In January we put together a budget that includes a pretty aggressive savings plan and this month is our first chance to put that into action. Actively managing our finances with savings as a primary goal has begun!
- February 11, 2019 at 9:30 am #57047John ShanesyParticipant
The one goal I intend to implement is more of a habit goal gear towards happiness. I want to ask myself with purchases “Will this (blank) make me feel (blank dollars) happier? For example, “will this sofa make me $1000 happier? or “will this iPad make me $800 happier?” or take it down to a simple meal; “whatever”. I’ve used this in the past and at times, drift from it and I want to implement this to a habit. It’s not about denying, it’s about intentional spending and eliminating any regrets. It’s pretty amazing how many times “no” is the answer to “the spending question”. The end game results in less “stuff”, healthier savings or money for the “yes” answers; which leads to being happier.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.