Bob Goff, author of Love Does and Everybody, Always joins John O’Leary on the Live Inspired Podcast.
“Be remembered for your love.”
My friends, today we have as our guest Bob Goff, bestselling author of Love Does and Everybody, Always.
Bob’s books have sold millions of copies and after hearing our whimsical conversation – ripe with lessons on how to love everybody, always – you’ll know why.
My friend, you are in luck. You won’t be able to listen to Bob Goff and not live inspired. Join us.
Subscribe & listen on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play, iHeartRadio or listen here:
BOB GOFF SHOW NOTES
- Get a copy of Bob’s recent book Everybody Always here.
- Get a copy of Bob’s classic book Love Does here.
- “Why are you doing what you are doing? If it is for the applause – join the circus.” – Bob Goff
- All the time you spend investing in your family is worth it. that’s what you’ll be remembered for.
- People think about open + closed doors. That God or fate closed the door. But I say, kick a couple down! If you have a dream to contribute, go do it. Don’t take no for an answer.
- We’re rivers not reservoirs. just let it flow.
- My greatest teachers weren’t trying to teach me anything.
- Be remembered for your love.
- If you’re doing things for applause, join the circus.
- Move it from the to do list. Take action.
- Learn more about Bob here.
BOB GOFF’S’S LIVE INSPIRED 7
1. What is the best book you’ve ever read? Don Miller’s A Million Miles and a Thousand Years and Scary Close. They are awfully good.
2. What is a characteristic or trait that you possessed as a child that you wish you still exhibited today? Childlike faith.
3. Your house is on fire, all living things and people are out. You have the opportunity to run in and grab one item. What would it be? Artwork my kids made when they were young.
4. You are sitting on a bench overlooking a gorgeous beach. You have the opportunity to have a long conversation with anyone living or dead. Who would it be? Mark Twain would be really interesting to talk to. I’d ask him questions about hope, confidence, purpose and meaning.
5. What is the best advice you’ve ever received? From my grandparent, that it’s possible. you can actually do this. they were very poor by all standards, but rich in spirit.
6. What advice would you give your 20-year-old self? Swing for the fences! Keep your eye on your own paper. Write your own music.
7. It’s been said that all great people can have their lives summed up in one sentence. How do you want yours to read? What if we weren’t afraid any more.
If you enjoyed today’s episode: Subscribe, rate & review on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts. See you here next Thursday!
Live Inspired with John daily on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram + get his Monday Motivation email.
1 reply on “Love Does with Bob Goff (ep. 115)”
I was blown away by Jake Harriman’s story! What an incredible man and mission. I’ve been looking for a service project for my Leader In Me elementary school where I have the privilege of working & serving. Maybe this is it! Thank you John O’Leary & Jake Harriman for your incredible devotion to making the world a better place. You inspire me everyday!!