John O’Leary shares guests’ remarkable answers to a meaningful Live Inspired 7 question on the Live Inspired Podcast.
“To be content with little is hard; to be content with much, impossible.” – Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach
In the midst of this holiday season, what better time to take pause and celebrate the amazing blessings already present in our lives.
For the past five years, every podcast guest has been asked a series of rapid-fire questions known as the Live Inspired 7. The third question is:
Your house is on fire, all living things and people are out. You have the opportunity to run in and grab one item. What would it be?
Join me as I share what I would retrieve. Plus, I share some of the most remarkable responses that remind us that real joy, real peace and real love are seldom wrapped and almost never found under the tree.
Subscribe & listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play, iHeartRadio or listen here:
- What would you go back in and save? These past Live Inspired Podcast guests share the important reminder that real joy, peace and love are seldom wrapped and found under the tree.
- Grammy Award-winning singer-songwriter Lauren Daigle from ep. 248.
- Bestselling author and post-traumatic growth expert Michaela Haas from ep. 4.
- Former Navy fighter pilot and POW Charlie Plumb. Hear our entire conversation here.
- Congressional Gold Medal Recipient Carlotta Wells LaNier from ep. 56.
- Apollo 13 Spacecraft Commander Captain Jim Lovell from ep. 90.
- Entrepreneur, executive headhunter, nonprofit developer Laura Gassner-Otting from ep. 152.
- Author + law reform advocate Jeanne Bishop from ep. 246.
- Most common responses: Photos, Bible (including Kansas City Royals manager Mike Matheny), computer, journals, guitars… and nothing.
- Unexpected answers:
- Legendary entertainer John Tesh would go in for his 9-foot grand piano.
- Rebekah Gregory, a survivor of the Boston Marathon bombing would save her waterproof prosthetic leg Ariel because nothing sets my soul more on fire than being at the beach.
- Well-known standup comic Sebastian Maniscalco goes back in for cheese since his wife and kids are out safely!
- Bestselling author of The Shack, William Paul Young would retrieve a first edition George McDonnell Unspoken Sermons book.
- Amy Wolff, the mastermind behind a life-saving global movement, would save a carved piece of wood from her late brother.
- Baseball Hall of Famer Cal Ripken Jr would retrieve a letter he wrote to himself after his consecutive inning streak ended in September 1987.
- Seth Godin, 20-time bestselling author, would fetch a canoe paddle he carved for his wife in 1979.
About our sponsor: Keeley Companies wholeheartedly believes that if you get the people right -the results will follow. They set themselves apart with a forward-thinking culture that empowers their people and fosters loyal partnerships. Keeley Companies are a proud sponsor, partner, and super fan of the Live Inspired Podcast. Learn more about Keeley Companies.
Did you enjoy today’s episode? Subscribe, rate + review on Apple Podcasts!