On this week’s Live Inspired Podcast Monday Moments segment, John O’Leary shares five questions to reconnect at work and at home.
Join me every Monday for a quick burst of inspiration on our “Monday Moments” segments.
“Every solution to every problem is simple. It’s the distance between the two where the mystery lies.” – Derek Landy
Being a good friend, courteous neighbor, helpful coworker, visionary leader or humble servant are all challenging roles, and every worthy relationship is certain to endure periods of tension.
Whatever challenge you’re facing, I’m convinced that these questions and the honest answers to them can ignite reconciliation and rebirth.
- If this meeting was extremely successful, what would I want to achieve?
- When things were better, what were we doing and how did we interact and feel?
- What changed that lead us to where we are today?
- What could a super healthy, engaged relationship achieve? What am I willing to do to bring about the desired change?
- In order to bring about the desired change so we can move forward, together, I am asking that you…
Did you enjoy this episode? Subscribe, rate & review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts.