As part of our Electing Gratitude series, John O’Leary shares how to combat holiday stress + winter blues on today’s Live Inspired Podcast.
Every Thursday for the last five weeks we’ve shared interviews full of tips + inspiring conversations as part of our Electing Gratitude series. This special series was designed to help you navigate + find joy within the complexities of life this year.
Today’s episode serves as a guide to living inspired while navigating holiday stress + winter blues. I share much-needed perspective + practical tips from past Live Inspired Podcast guests to help stay inspired throughout the season.
Subscribe & listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play, iHeartRadio or listen here:
- The foundation is firm and the best of our days remain in front of us.
- Gregg Easterbrook, New York Times bestselling author of the book It’s Better Than It Looks shared hard facts as to why this is the best time in human history.
- He exposed which elements of your life are making you feel otherwise and most importantly, shared the value of recapturing a true, positive perspective + what it could mean for your relationships, business, life + world.
- Listen to ep. 121 and ep. 238.
- When you know your why, you can endure any how.
- The spirit of Captain Charlie Plumb captivated me, and he’s someone who inspired me vulnerably share my own story. On his 75th mission over North Vietnam, and just five days before his tour was scheduled to end, his plane was shot down. He spent 2,103 days as a POW, yet by choosing not to be bitter saved him.
- As many of us may feel imprisoned in our own homes during the global pandemic, I hope my conversation with Charlie Plumb will give you perspective.
- Listen to ep. 31.
- Practical tips you can implement in your life today.
- Happiness expert Shawn Achor reminded us that it’s in the darkest times that we need optimism, gratitude and social connection the most.
- If you’re feeling less connected, isolated and unhappy during this challenging time, Shawn’s researched based reasoning + practical tips will have a profound impact.
- Listen to ep. 236.
- If you’ve got nothing to be grateful for, stay in bed.
- I share one of my favorite Thanksgiving memories from growing up and how it continues to remind me of all I have to be grateful for.
Learn more about the special Electing Gratitude series:
- ‘Unprecedented. Never been so nasty. Never been anything like it.’ We hear these statements about Election 2020 – but are they true? Join me + award-winning Presidential podcast host, Lillian Cunningham to find out. Our thoughtful, bipartisan discussion will remind you that the best days for our nation still remain ahead. Listen to Live Inspired Podcast ep. 302 here.
- Regardless of how you voted, hear my perspective and hope on where we are today regardless of who takes office in January 2021. I answered questions from listeners about the election, the future and other topics on their heart right now. Listen to Live Inspired Podcast ep. 304 here.
- For more than a decade, Tiffany Schlain and her family turn off all screens from Friday to Saturday as a way to rebalance from the frantic, “always-on” culture we live within. Learn practical tips on how to reset before the holidays from the person Newsweek named as one of the “Women Shaping the 21st Century.” Listen to Live Inspired Podcast ep. 306 here.
- Pastor James Ward shares a universal principle that has fueled his success in every area of life—the development of a Zero Victim mindset. By empowering others to be their best, this conversation will set you free from your days of fear, depression, and discouragement. Listen to Live Inspired Podcast ep. 308 here.
Have you enjoyed our special Electing Gratitude Series? Share your thoughts in this quick survey and you’ll be entered to win a free autographed copy of my latest bestseller IN AWE!
Join us in celebrating the half birthday of #1 National bestseller IN AWE with up to 50% off. Get your holiday shopping done early here.
About our sponsor: Keeley Companies wholeheartedly believes that if you get the people right -the results will follow. They set themselves apart with a forward-thinking culture that empowers their people and fosters loyal partnerships. Keeley Companies are a proud sponsor, partner, and super fan of the Live Inspired Podcast. Learn more about Keeley Companies.