Kute Blackson joins John O’Leary on the Live Inspired Podcast to share his fresh look at spiritual awareness, practical ideas and soul-stirring wisdom that will ignite the heart and inspire courageous action.
As a transformational teacher, Kute Blackson’s mission is simple: To awaken and inspire people across the planet to access inner freedom, live authentically and fulfill their true life’s purpose.
Kute’s multicultural upbringing spanning four continents offers a unique foundation in his approach to breaking down barriers and unlocking an individual’s true gifts and greatness.
Modeling courage and resilience, hear Kute share his fresh look at spiritual awareness, practical ideas and soul-stirring wisdom that will ignite the heart and inspire courageous action.
Subscribe & listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play, iHeartRadio or listen here:
- “Being aware that you’re going to die opens up the fierce urgency to really live.”
- Kute describes a miracle as a shift in our attention and the willingness to see the magic in ordinary moments.
- Integrating the sacred and mundane: While his father was always on a path of his own mission, Kute is hopeful that future generations will have a better opportunity to balance the sacred and mundane moments of life.
- Afraid to lose what love + connection he received from his dad, Kute spent many years living forth the plan his dad set ahead of him instead of finding his true passion.
- Do I want to die holding back? Kute shares how a near-death experience in India allowed him to make peace with death.
- “It’s not about what happens when we die. It’s about how are we going to live this moment right now.”
- In a moment of anxiety… take pause to recognize where your attention is directed, reframe the situation, focus on the present and break down actions into small, simple steps.
- Instead of overriding the feelings of exhaustion, listen to your bodies and discover ways to rest in order to feel rejuvenated.
- To combat isolation + loneliness, Kute encourages being intentional in cultivating community and connect with our true spirit.
- “You can be alone and not feel lonely. I’ve found when I feel lonely, I’m disconnected with myself.”
- “Life itself is ultimately a process of surrender.”
- Get a copy of Kute Blackson’s book The Magic of Surrender here.
About our sponsor: Keeley Companies wholeheartedly believes that if you get the people right -the results will follow. They set themselves apart with a forward-thinking culture that empowers their people and fosters loyal partnerships. Keeley Companies are a proud sponsor, partner, and super fan of the Live Inspired Podcast. Learn more about Keeley Companies.
Did you enjoy today’s episode? Subscribe, rate + review on Apple Podcasts!
Live Inspired with John daily on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram+ get his Monday Motivation email.
KUTE BLACKSON'S LIVE INSPIRED 7
- Q. What is the best book you’ve ever read?
A. I Am That by
- Q. What is a characteristic or trait that you possessed as a child that you wish you still exhibited today?
A. I was a very fun-loving kid.
- Q. Your house is on fire, all living things and people are out. You have the opportunity to run in and grab one item. What would it be?
A. My three passports: UK, US and Ghanaian.
- Q. You are sitting on a bench overlooking a gorgeous beach. You have the opportunity to have a long conversation with anyone living or dead. Who would it be?
A. My mother.
- Q. What is the best advice you’ve ever received?
A. God is in control.
- Q. What advice would you give your 20-year-old self?
A. Take more risks. Be bold.
- Q. It’s been said that all great people can have their lives summed up in one sentence. How do you want yours to read?
A. He loved fully and fulfilled his soul's purpose.