John O’Leary welcomes back Michele Cushatt to share about her new book Relentless for this week’s Live Inspired Podcast Monday Moments segment.
Today I welcome back three-time cancer survivor, author, speaker, and self-proclaimed expert in trauma Michele Cushatt. Michele shares her latest book Relentless and simple tips to respond to our circumstances in a more positive manner. This inspiring conversation will help start your week on fire!
Subscribe & listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play, iHeartRadio or listen here:
- Are we going to let our lives be bigger than our diagnosis, divorce, grief, or are we going to let it define us?
- Choose how you respond to your circumstances: You can let your circumstances: Define you, derail you, or develop you.
- Often we feel being “relentless” is something done to us; but what if we choose to be relentless in overcoming + moving forward?
- “When I decide to reach out of my own pain and connect with somebody else’s, then we both experience redemption. We both experience healing. That’s beauty.”
- “Healing happens in relationships. Healing doesn’t happen in isolation.”
- “Pain and suffering is a great leveler. There is no one immune from losses and grief.”
- Get Michele’s new book Relentless here.
Michele joined me for a full interview on Live Inspired Podcast ep. 132. She shared her story, how hope got her through struggles and how it will help you through yours, too. Listen here.
Did you enjoy this episode? Subscribe, rate & review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts.
Live Inspired with John daily on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram + get his Monday Motivation email.
Leave a Reply