On this week’s Live Inspired Podcast Monday Moments segment, John O’Leary welcomes back bestselling author Mitch Albom to share about his new book Finding Chika.
Join me every Monday for a quick burst of inspiration on our Live Inspired Podcast Monday Moments segment.
Subscribe & listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play, iHeartRadio or listen here:
Today I am honored to welcome back international bestselling author Mitch Albom. Mitch shares the heartwarming + emotional story about a young girl who taught him the true meaning of family. This conversation will remind you the importance of family, regardless of how they’re made.
- Chika was born into extreme poverty three days before the 2010 earthquake in Haiti.
- After being diagnosed with a life-threatening illness, Mitch and his wife Janine brought 5-year-old Chika to America in search of quality medical care.
- Finding Chika: Chika enjoyed playing hide-and-seek but it was an eloquent question that inspired the name of the book.
- “We didn’t lose a child. We were given one.”
- Proceeds from Finding Chika go to the Have Faith Haiti Orphanage. Learn more here.
- Get Mitch’s new book Finding Chika here.
Mitch joined me for a full interview on Live Inspired Podcast ep. 81. He shared about his relationship with his beloved professor Morrie Schwartz and how that inspired him to write the bestselling memoir Tuesdays with Morrie. Listen here.
Did you enjoy this episode? Subscribe, rate & review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts.
Live Inspired with John daily on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram + get his Monday Motivation email.
Leave a Reply