On this week’s Live Inspired Podcast Monday Moment segment, John O’Leary anticipates the launch of IN AWE and shares some generous news about Big Brothers Big Sisters.
Join me every Monday for a quick burst of inspiration on our “Monday Moment” segment.
I never imagined releasing a book during a pandemic, yet could there be a better time to share a message about thinking differently, acting selflessly, dreaming mightily, connecting authentically and living joyfully?
While this week may look a bit different than we planned, I see an even greater reason to apply the lessons I write about in the book.
Subscribe & listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play, iHeartRadio or listen here:
I’ve learned that true generosity isn’t about giving that which you won’t miss but recognizing the needs of another that are indeed far greater than yours.
- 100% of all profits from the pre-sale and first week of sales for In Awe are being donated to my favorite organization, Big Brothers Big Sisters.
- The profits from the 10,000 – 15,000 books sold during these weeks would have significantly helped me but will help the families within Big Brother Big Sisters of Eastern Missouri far more.
- Let’s make the best of all we still have, instead of begrudging all we don’t. Let’s remind individuals of the profound blessing within their lives and the possibilities that remain alive within each day. [Click to tweet.]
- Learn how you can get involved with Big Brothers Big Sisters here.
- Order your copy of IN AWE today!
We are just one day away from launching IN AWE! Preorder your copy today to receive access to fun, interactive bonus features emailed to you in the lead-up to the book’s release! Visit ReadInAwe.com.
Did you enjoy today’s episode? Share it with your friends! Then subscribe, rate + review on Apple Podcasts.
Live Inspired with John daily on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram + get his Monday Motivation email.
1 reply on “Live Inspired Podcast: Live IN AWE Together (Monday Moments ep. 251)”
Your generosity is an inspiration for our world!