John O’Leary shares how a listener applied learnings from the Live Inspired Podcast to his own life.
Every Monday moving forward, join me for a quick burst of inspiration during Monday Moments. Each week, I’ll cover a different topic that will spark you to live more inspired.
Today, I share a story submitted by Mike F. of Alton, Illinois, one of our Live Inspired community members. Mike has done something truly amazing by applying the Live Inspired 7 – the questions we ask every guest at the end of our Live Inspired Podcast episodes – to his own life… You’ll love the result.
Ask your loved ones the Live Inspired 7:
- What is the best book you’ve ever read?
- Tomorrow you discover your wealthy uncle shockingly dies at the age of 103; leaving you millions. What would you do?
- Your house is on fire, all living things and people are out. You have the opportunity to run in and grab one item. What would it be?
- You are sitting on a bench overlooking a gorgeous beach. You have the opportunity to have a long conversation with anyone living or dead. Who would it be?
- What is the best advice you’ve ever received?
- Looking back, what advice would you give yourself at age 20?
- It’s been said that all great people can have their lives summed up in one sentence. How do you want yours to read?
Listen to last week’s Monday Moments with Dennis Gillan on ep. #127 on the Live Inspired Podcast.
If you enjoyed today’s episode: Subscribe, rate & review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. See you here next Thursday!