Rating and reviewing is the #1 way to help others find the show!
Please take two minutes to rate and review the Live Inspired Podcast on Apple Podcasts*. Your feedback helps John continue to improve the show and helps new friends join the Live Inspired community.
How to leave a rating or review on Apple Podcasts from an iOS device
- Open the purple Podcasts app.
- Choose “Search” from the bottom row of icons and enter “Live Inspired Podcast with John O’Leary” into the search field.
- Select the show under Shows (not under Episodes).
- Scroll down past the first few episodes until you see Ratings & Reviews.
- Click “Write a Review” underneath the displayed reviews from other listeners. You’ll then have the option to rate us on a 5-star scale, and write a review if you choose.
How to leave a rating or review on Apple Podcasts from a computer web browser
- Visit our Apple Podcasts page in your web browser.
- Click “Listen on Apple Podcasts” to the right of our logo; then accept the pop-up asking if you want to launch iTunes.
- In iTunes, click “Ratings & Reviews” under the main title.
- To rate the show, select a number of stars between 1 and 5 next to the words “Click to rate” under the ‘Customer Ratings’ headline.
- Then, write a review. Click “Write a Review” under the ‘Customer Reviews’ heading.
What to consider including in your review:
- What was most memorable about a particular episode
- Why you went looking for the podcast or particular episode
- What have you learned from the show
- Any questions or comments for John or the Live Inspired team
- How often you listen to the show
- Your favorite thing about the show
- How you feel after listening to an episode