John O’Leary welcomes his sister Susan O’Leary Ciapciak to the Live Inspired Podcast.
Celebrating National Siblings Month, my sister Susan O’Leary Ciapciak joined me via livestream for this special episode. We discuss her life-saving role the day of my fire, the challenges of being a working mother of five during a global pandemic, and more!
If you enjoy this episode… You’ll love hearing my episode about adult sibling relationships. I share three things we do to stay close as adults! Don’t miss it, listen to ep. 88 here.
Join our Live Inspired Together community, text PODCAST2021 to 314-207-5010.
About our sponsor: Keeley Companies wholeheartedly believes that if you get the people right -the results will follow. They set themselves apart with a forward-thinking culture that empowers their people and fosters loyal partnerships. Keeley Companies are a proud sponsor, partner, and super fan of the Live Inspired Podcast. Learn more about Keeley Companies.
SUSAN O'LEARY CIAPCIAK'S LIVE INSPIRED 7
- Q. What is the best book you’ve ever read?
A. On Fire by John O'Leary.
- Q. What is a characteristic or trait that you possessed as a child that you wish you still exhibited today?
A. Carefree, relaxed mentality.
- Q. Your house is on fire, all living things and people are out. You have the opportunity to run in and grab one item. What would it be?
A. Because I'm an organized person, I own a business, have five children and work, a box of all our important documents.
- Q. You are sitting on a bench overlooking a gorgeous beach. You have the opportunity to have a long conversation with anyone living or dead. Who would it be?
A. Today would be Grandma Cadey who passed away a year ago.
- Q. What is the best advice you’ve ever received?
A. Remain faith-filled and keep moving forward.
- Q. What advice would you give your 20-year-old self?
A. Enjoy your 20s! Convince your brother to go to Europe with you when he tries to bail on you.
- Q. It’s been said that all great people can have their lives summed up in one sentence. How do you want yours to read?
A. Enjoy life for all the gifts it presents and find good in every situation.